It’s safe to say that I love my job. When you think of how we get to help people to not just pick a home, but to select a home that will be their dream home, it really becomes quite amazing. I get to help good people pick their homesite and choose a home that […]
Category Archives: At Schell Brothers, We Get It!
The We Get It series features common concerns, misunderstandings and fears related to the new home construction process. We hope that by addressing these emotions and getting some of these topics out in the open, you will feel more confident in your search and can start spending more time being super excited about your future home at the beach!
You heard it here first! Santa bought a home in Bayside! As the Christmas season approaches, Santa and his elves have been working day and night to prepare for another busy Christmas Eve! While Santa loves bringing happiness to boys and girls all over the world, he can’t help but feel exhausted every year as […]
Q: I think I may be experiencing severe “information overload.” What can I do to break down some of this information so I don’t become overwhelmed? A: Information overload is normal when searching for a new home. Frequently recognized symptoms of information overload are: Modelmixonia: characterized by the tendency to combine multiple floor plans from […]
After reading posts on Citydata from people searching for a new home in Delaware, all I can say is “Wow”! One woman described her experience as “scary”, another asked the forum for advice on different builders citing “nightmares” she was having after reading bad reviews. The reality is, these emotions are not unusual. For most […]
- Why Generation X is Opting for First Floor Master BedroomsBy Tricia SmithApr. 19th, 2017
- Planning for Your Retirement Dream HomeBy Ali BakerApr. 14th, 2017
- Planning for Your Outdoor Living SpaceBy Ali BakerApr. 6th, 2017
- Delaware Healthcare: What’s Available Near Your New HomeBy Ali BakerMar. 22nd, 2017
- Choosing a Flexible Floor Plan to Fit Your LifestyleBy Vicki WilkinsMar. 14th, 2017
- Why Generation X is Opting for First Floor Master Bedrooms