Schellville is closed for now. We look forward to seeing everyone in our next Schellville event!
Prerequisites to becoming a vendor.
Our artisan market is currently full! If you would still like to apply, you will be added to a waitlist.
Please take the time and read the requirements and rules below.
Event location & Times
Behind Tanger Outlets Seaside
Thursdays - Sundays | Nov 20 - Dec 31 | 5PM-9PM
Open every day the week between Christmas & New Year's Day (Dec 20-23, Dec 27-31). Closed Nov 25 & Dec 24-25
Vendors should know that all applications will be reviewed and written approval via email will confirm your acceptance to participate in the event. The Schellville Committee reserves the right to reject any application.
- A 10x10 wooden shed with hinged double doors on the front. Doors can be locked with a padlock for the security of merchandise.
- Built-in shelves around the inside perimeter, electrical outlets and light in the center of the ceiling will be included for use.
- All sheds will be decorated by Schellville on the exterior with garland and holiday lights.
- Signage will also be included and displayed on the front with your business name.
- All marketing of the event.
- Security fence surrounding the whole property and will be locked every night.
- 24-hour video surveillance and posted signs.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi for POS systems
- Vendors will be allowed to start set-up the week of November 15th at 8 am-5 pm. Booths must be completely set up by Nov. 19th by 4 pm.
- Vendors must be ready to sell every night Schellville is open (by 5 pm) and remain open the entire festival till (9 pm).
- We will reserve the right to ask a vendor to leave if these requests are not fulfilled.
- Each vendor is responsible to bring the following: Extension cords, extra lighting needs, displays, merchandise, point-of-purchase system, and any seating.
- Vendors must stay for the entire length of the event and be open every night.
- 10% of each vendor's gross sales will be donated to the Harry K Foundation. Proof will need to be provided.
- Certificate of Insurance and copy of Liability Insurance must be provided.
Frequently Asked Question
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service dogs as defined by the ADA.
- Location: Behind Tanger Outlets Seaside - 36470 Seaside Outlet Drive, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971
- Hours: 5pm-9pm. Early bird access for seniors and young children will be available
- Closed November 24, December 24 & 25
- No smoking inside the event. Please step outside the gates.
- Weather: Open rain or shine unless there is severe weather and high winds 35 MPH or higher. Come dressed appropriately. We'll announce any closures on Facebook and will email reservation holders through Eventbrite. If canceled, registrations will NOT be transferred to another night.
- Roller rink will be closed if it's raining. We will refund any purchases made for the closed hours.
- Skate rentals are $5, but you can bring your own for free. We recommend reserving a skating session online with your reservation.
- We're a FREE volunteer run event. Please be kind and patient.
- Volunteer with us at https://schellbrothers.galaxydigital.com/need/?s=1&need_init_id=7248
- Parking: There is limited onsite parking. Additional parking is available at Epworth Church or the Rehoboth Little League Fields and you can ride our FREE shuttle. Handicap parking will be allowed behind the Tanger building but is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- The train is handicapped accessible.
- Live Music starts at 7pm
- We recommend arriving 15-30 mins before your reservation time to get at the front of the line and to allow time for parking and shuttle rides.
- We're stroller friendly but recommend leaving it at home. If you bring one, please leave them outside of activity areas.
- No stroller or wheelchair rentals available. Please bring your own if needed.
- Changing stations are located in the bathrooms by the stage and in front of the maze.
- Santa goes back to the North Pole after Dec 23rd.
- Hotels Nearby: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rehoboth Beach, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rehoboth Beach, Residence Inn by Marriott Rehoboth Beach, Microtel by Wyndham Rehoboth Beach, Dogfish Inn, Hyatt House Lewes / Rehoboth Beach and Hyatt Place Dewey Beach.