The Academy Awards for homebuilders.
Presented by the Sales and Marketing Council of the National Homebuilders Association, Silver Nationals are handed out to the top vote recipients in several categories. These recipients then become national finalists for the Gold Awards which will be announced and presented at the Builders Show.
The Nationals pay tribute to superior new–home sales and marketing achievements, homebuilders, and associates. As the nation’s largest competition for new–home sales and marketing professionals and communities, The Nationals showcase award-winning builders in distinguished national, regional, and local publications.
The competition is presented by the National Sales and Marketing Council (NSMC), a council of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), along with co–sponsors Whirlpool Appliances, Gladiator Garage Works, and KitchenAid. Preferred sponsors include major building product manufacturers, financial institutions, homebuilders and developers, architects, and associates in real estate.
The Nationals Awards ceremony is one of the highlights for the NAHB’s annual International Builders’ Show (IBS), an exposition and conference that routinely attracts more than 90,000 building industry professionals, including the best builders across the nation.
- Gold Award: Sales Manager of the Year: Jamie Hudson
- Gold Award: Best Architectural Design, Single Family Detached Home 2,500 - 4,000 sqft: The Hartford
- Silver Award: Sales Person of the Year: Josh Hay
- Silver Award: Best Architectural Design, Single Family Detached Home over 4,000 sqft: The Kingfisher
- Silver Award: Marketing Director of the Year: Debby Coughlan
- Silver Award: Best TV Commercial: The Best Mailbox Suprise Ever
- Silver Award: Building Industry Community Spirit: Building Happiness Small Wonder Big Hearts
- Silver Award: Staging of a New Home: Salt Meadow by Echelon Interiors
- Silver Award: Architectural Design, Attached Home Plan: Salt Meadow
- Gold Award: Sales Person of the Year: Daniel Kauffman
- Gold Award: Best TV Commercial: Coming Together, Growing Stronger
- Gold Award: Best Website for a Builder: schellbrothers.com
- Gold Award: Best Product Design of a Single Family Detached Home: The Milton, designed by Rebecca Fluharty
- Silver Award: Best Integrated Internet Marketing Campaign: Coming Together
- Silver Award: Best Print Campaign: They Said
- Gold Award: Best “On the Boards” Single Family Detached Home for The Milton model at Heritage Creek, designed by Rebecca Fluharty
- Gold Award: Best Interior Merchandising for a Model Priced Under $500,000, The Mariner model at the Retreat at Love Creek
- Silver Award: Best Clubhouse, Independence Hall at Independence, Pat Mulligan, Project Manager
2009 Best in American Living Awards
- Gold Award: Best Single-Family Detached Home 1,801 to 2,400 sq. ft. for The Madison model at Heritage Creek
- Silver Award: Independence Hall at Independence, Best Interior Design for Community Facility 151 Units and over
- Gold Award: Best Website for a Community, Heritage Creek.
The Regal Awards
The Regal Awards celebrate excellence in the home building industry honoring the best builders in Delaware.
In the first quarter of each year, the premier builders in the state compete to showcase their efforts from the prior year. “Regals” are awarded in a variety of categories and price ranges for new homes, styles and communities along with advertising and marketing campaigns.
Schell Brothers is proud to be consistently recognized among the award winning builders in Delaware.