Video Home Care Tips
Keep your home in tip top shape with a little help from these home care tips.
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
A few tips to keep things running smoothly and efficiently in your Schell Home. Such as changing air filters, flushing the condensate line, and keeping the humdiity levels at a proper set range.
New Yard and Landscape Orientation
We want you to be satisfied with your new yard and landscaping. Therefore, we would like to review some details and set proper expectations to ensure you have the best possible starter lawn.
How to Caulk Your Shower
Rich Gehman walks us through the process of caulking your shower.
How to Operate and Maintain Your Garage Door
Bobby Gross from Overhead Door Company walks us through the process of operating and maintaining your garage door.
How to Adjust Your Manual Dampers
- The damper is located above furnace and controls air flow to different parts of your house.
- In the summer time, its advised to close the damper off on the main trunk line off about half way to push more air flow to the upper level of your home.
- In the winter time, you'll want to open up the damper, so to restrict air flow to the up-stairs, so the upper floor doesn't get too hot.
How to Change Your Air Filter
- The air filter is located beside your furnance, often located in the basement or crawspace.
- The filter should be check every 3 months, and replaced at least every 6 months.
- To replace air filter, write down part number, and/or MERV #, and check with local hardware store.
Irrigation Controller (Hunter X2)
This video provides an overview of basic offline programming with your X2 controller. In addition to reviewing terminology and explaining programs, we will cover the basic programming steps required for an irrigation program.
Irrigation Controller (Hunter Pro-C)
This video shows you the basic steps to program a Hunter Pro-C irrigation controller and how to use its various features, from setting the date and time to adjusting seasonal percentages and more, including manual operation.