At Schell Brothers, we don't believe a room has to have four walls, which is why so many of our homeowners opt for a courtyard in their new home build. The outdoor living spaces provide the perfect place to entertain family and friends. Make yourself at home!
Adam Pettengell - Schell Brothers - National New Home Sales Professional of the Year - Silver Award
Thanks for watching. Please comment subscribe and join the Mastermind!
Adam Pettengell - Schell Brothers
National New Home Sales Professional of the Year - Silver Award - 2017 The Nationals
New Home Sales - Key Points
1. One key to success is being memorable. Do things that make you memorable in a positive way.
2. People buy from people they like. Be likable! Use stories and humor to break the ice with customers.
3. Use memory tools and stories to break down barriers and form a relationship with the buyer.
4. Breaking ice opens the doors to better communication. This allows you to learn more about the customer.
5. Its important to work for a company you believe in. This will motivate you to do well.
6. Adam recommends answering your phone. If you don't he will and you will miss out on the sale.
7. Schell brothers is expanding. They like to have fun and implement creative ideas. They listen to the front line sales professionals and that makes the sales professionals feel like they are having an impact.
8. When the custom is talking and you are not talking that is when you can learn.
9. Learn more at www.TheNationals.com
The Nationals is an awesome event! Hope to see you there!
NewHomeSales.com is not affiliated with The Nationals or the National Association of Home Builders. If you want to learn more about more about The Nationals or The National Association of Home Builders please check out www.TheNationals.com or www.NAHB.org
Thanks for watching! Quint Lears - NewHomeSales.com
When Dracula buys a Schell home, things get a little weird. The good news is, he loves the extra space for when his 'mummy' comes to visit and the open floor plan for entertaining his frightening friends.
Join Adam and Frank, the world's bravest adventurers (in Delaware anyway) as they continue to explore the amenities of Bayfront at Rehoboth. In this episode the duo observes the amazingly common "Happy Schell Brothers Homeowner".
There's a lot of beauty and wildlife to be seen on the 3-mile Eagle View Trail that runs around the community of Coastal Club, and follows along Gosling Creek. Adam guarantees you'll see "something" if you go out on the tour with him.