Career Opportunities for Energetic, Self-Motivated Individuals
As a member of the Schell Brothers Team you are part of a family committed to working together and helping each other.
Is smiling your favorite?
Check out our current career opportunities below. If you meet the requirements and are interested in becoming a member of the Schell Brothers team please apply. We are looking for energetic, self–motivated individuals who enjoy working alongside others.
Assistant Construction Manager
Seeking Assistant Construction Managers! Excellent opportunity to start a career in construction management with a fast growing company! Must be a great communicator, well organized and have the ability to work with different individuals from subcontractors to customers. Construction experience not required, but helpful.
Don't miss this opportunity to become a part of the Schell Brothers Culture of Happiness! Apply Today!
Energetic and highly-motivated individual needed for the position of Estimator. This position is responsible for project estimates, budget preparation, and coordination of active projects.
Some of the essential duties include:
- Complete budget preparation for projects including material and labor cost
- Take-off/estimates for projects
- Job scheduling, coordination, and execution
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience in estimating, construction, and take-offs
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent math skills
- Computer proficiency – especially with Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with computer-aided estimating software
We can't wait to hear from you; apply today!
Experienced AutoCAD Technician (Residential Design)
We're seeking a new AutoCAD Technician to join our dynamic design team. We're looking for someone who has experience already working in residential design and AutoCAD. Production design experience is a big plus, but not necessarily required.
If you have a knack for design and want to be a part of our growing company, please apply!
New Home Sales Associate
We are always looking for New Home Sales Associates to join our exciting sales team. The sales team is the face of the company to our customers and is there not only to sell homes, but also our company's culture. Previous sales helps set candidates up for success in this position, but isn't always required. We do offer training programs to help set our sales team members up for success. Sales Associates generally move into the Community Sales Manager role depending on training and performance.
If you enjoy talking to people and want to become a part of our growing company, please apply today!
New Home Sales Assistant
Sales Assistants are the lifeblood of the sales team. It is an accessory role and gives someone the opportunity to be a part of the sales process. This is an hourly position and can be either part or full time (depending on the needs of the business). Sales Assistants can find themselves performing a variety of functions as a part of the sales process including staffing sales centers when other sales staff isn't in, assisting with paperwork, scheduling, etc..., and communicating with our customers. New home sales experience is an asset to this role, but is not required.
If you've always wanted to be a part of our growing company and want to take a key support role on the sales team, please consider applying today! We would love to hear from you.
We're seeking a Graphic Designer to join our creative and dynamic marketing team. The Graphic Designer will join a team of other designers responsible for all aspects of design innovation, development and execution, including but not limited to Print and Digital Collateral, Print Advertising, Marketing brochures, and Sales Center design. The designer will help prepare print jobs for final layout and be able to work on any type of creative challenge, from identity development to a whole host of print, web, and digital projects. The ideal candidate will be well organized, self-motivated and eager to learn.
· AA or Bachelors Degree
· 1-3 years experience in print/Web graphic design
· In-depth working knowledge of the of the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) on a MAC platform
· Strong design and layout sense plus strong typographic skills, with sharp attention to hierarchy and detail.
· Good conceptual skills and the ability to follow art direction and collaborate on layouts in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational and time-management skills, including handing multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes.
· A solid portfolio of design work and excellent knowledge of the digital landscape.
· Ability to collaborate with others on projects
· Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment