Working Together with Pride.
As a member of the Schell Brothers Team you are part of a family committed to working together and helping each other.
The success and happiness of our team is based upon the following commitments made by each team member:
- To show respect and cooperation to other team members at all times and under all circumstances.
- To commit to a strong work ethic and to recognize that true satisfaction is derived from accomplishments achieved through hard work.
- To be optimistic and have a positive attitude at all times and to view problems as challenges to overcome and learn from.
- To accept responsibility and accountability for our jobs and the challenges they present and to not pass the blame or responsibility for these challenges to others.
- To commit completely to the founding purpose of Schell Brothers to be different by being truly devoted to customer service and quality construction.
- To show appreciation and respect towards everyone working on our homes regardless of their background or position.
- To recognize that our long term success depends entirely on the satisfaction and happiness of our customers and that we must do everything possible to make and keep our customers happy.
- To recognize that the single largest determinant of customer satisfaction is frequent and thoughtful communication during the entire construction process.
- To understand that the homes we build are extremely important to our customers and that we must resolve any customer concerns quickly and thoroughly.
A true commitment to these ideals by all team members has the following results:
- It makes the effort we put forth pursuing these ideals exciting and worthwhile.
- It keeps us motivated and happy to join the team each morning.
- It creates and maintains a reputation and image unsurpassed in the industry.
- But most importantly, it makes us proud of who we are, the team we are a part of, and the goals and aspirations that we, as a team, are pursuing together.