Location116 Wagamons Blvd.
Milton, DE 19968
- Mon-Fri 10am-5pm
- Sat-Sun By Appointment Only
Why you’ll love Wagamons West Shore:
This is small town living at its best. Located on the edge of a gorgeous pond in historic Milton, Wagamons West Shore invites you to relax, meet your neighbors and experience life to its fullest. Kick back and enjoy the scenery or fill each day to the brim with activities - the choice is yours.
- Single-family homes from the high $200s
- A water-oriented lifestyle with spectacular sunrises, majestic wildlife, and peaceful sunsets
- Surprisingly low HOA fees that leave room in your budget for the important things in life
- A visually stunning community with wooded homesites and attractive views
- Spacious basements for extra storage, more living space, and future flexibility
Community Sales Team
New Homes for Sale in Milton, Delaware
Wagamons West Shore is a place for all seasons.
You’ll discover secrets only the locals know about. Snag the best seats for the Milton Christmas parade and be among the first to welcome majestic swans to their familiar habitat on New Years Day.
When the weather warms, meet up with friends at the Farmer’s Market in the heart of Milton, soak up the sun at the beach resorts in Lewes and Rehoboth, and head home for an evening concert in the park overlooking the Broadkill River. Additional entertainment opportunities and employment centers are just a short drive away in Milford and Dover.
Built on the Schell Brothers foundation.
From the roots up, Kincade homes are built with the same high quality craftsmanship that has defined the Schell Brothers legacy. Learn more about Kincade Homes by Schell Brothers
Kincade Homes Floor Plans
* Some restrictions apply. Subject to change without notice.
YOUR Lot. OUR Homes. THAT Simple.
Build a Schell Brothers home on your lot through our Branch Out Division.
Wagamons West Shore Sales Center116 Wagamons Blvd.
Milton, DE 19968
From Rt. 1 North take a left onto Cave Neck Road. Follow Cave Neck Road to Rt. 5 and cross over it onto Mulberry Street. Make a left onto Lavinia Road. Community is on the left in approximately 1 mile.
- Monday-Friday 10am-5pm
- Saturday-Sunday By Appointment Only
* Starting price after limited incentives.