Video Home Care Tips
Keep your home in tip top shape with a little help from these home care tips.
How to Caulk Your Shower
Rich Gehman walks us through the process of caulking your shower.
How to Operate and Maintain Your Garage Door
Bobby Gross from Overhead Door Company walks us through the process of operating and maintaining your garage door.
How To Winterize Your Outdoor Shower
Harry Hudson from Harry Caswell Inc. demonstrates winterizing an outdoor shower to prevent freezing and further damage.
How to Adjust Your Manual Dampers
- The damper is located above furnace and controls air flow to different parts of your house.
- In the summer time, its advised to close the damper off on the main trunk line off about half way to push more air flow to the upper level of your home.
- In the winter time, you'll want to open up the damper, so to restrict air flow to the up-stairs, so the upper floor doesn't get too hot.
How to Change Your Air Filter
- The air filter is located beside your furnance, often located in the basement or crawspace.
- The filter should be check every 3 months, and replaced at least every 6 months.
- To replace air filter, write down part number, and/or MERV #, and check with local hardware store.