Career Opportunities for Energetic, Self-Motivated Individuals
As a member of the Schell Brothers Team you are part of a family committed to working together and helping each other.
Is smiling your favorite?
Check out our current career opportunities below. If you meet the requirements and are interested in becoming a member of the Schell Brothers team please apply. We are looking for energetic, self–motivated individuals who enjoy working alongside others.
Energetic and highly-motivated individual needed for the position of Estimator. This position is responsible for project estimates, budget preparation, and coordination of active projects.
Some of the essential duties include:
- Complete budget preparation for projects including material and labor cost
- Take-off/estimates for projects
- Job scheduling, coordination, and execution
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience in estimating, construction, and take-offs
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent math skills
- Computer proficiency – especially with Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with computer-aided estimating software
We can't wait to hear from you; apply today!
Seeking a creative Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. We are looking for a dynamic individual to complement our team of designers creating high quality graphic designs. The ideal candidate will be well organized, innovative, inspired and able to manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Four year degree in Graphic Design (or in a related field), or equivalent experience required
- Proficient In: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign CC, Illustrator CC and Photoshop CC on a Mac platform)
- Experience creating copy and producing print designs preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to get into one of the most creative teams in the company. Apply today!
Experienced AutoCAD Technician (Residential Design)
We're seeking a new AutoCAD Technician to join our dynamic design team. We're looking for someone who has experience already working in residential design and AutoCAD. Production design experience is a big plus, but not necessarily required.
If you have a knack for design and want to be a part of our growing company, please apply!
New Home Sales Associate
We are always looking for New Home Sales Associates to join our exciting sales team. The sales team is the face of the company to our customers and is there not only to sell homes, but also our company's culture. Previous sales helps set candidates up for success in this position, but isn't always required. We do offer training programs to help set our sales team members up for success. Sales Associates generally move into the Community Sales Manager role depending on training and performance.
If you enjoy talking to people and want to become a part of our growing company, please apply today!
New Home Sales Assistant
Sales Assistants are the lifeblood of the sales team. It is an accessory role and gives someone the opportunity to be a part of the sales process. This is an hourly position and can be either part or full time (depending on the needs of the business). Sales Assistants can find themselves performing a variety of functions as a part of the sales process including staffing sales centers when other sales staff isn't in, assisting with paperwork, scheduling, etc..., and communicating with our customers. New home sales experience is an asset to this role, but is not required.
If you've always wanted to be a part of our growing company and want to take a key support role on the sales team, please consider applying today! We would love to hear from you.
Team Leader-Coffee House
Looking for a fun seasonal job? We’re seeking a Team Leader for our Coffee House and New Home Gallery located in downtown Rehoboth! Coffee/bistro experience is not a requirement. Management experience, knowledge of the area (think “beach” concierge) and customer service skills are a must. This is a seasonal/hourly position.
- Representing the Schell Brothers brand and company culture.
- Guiding customers as they navigate the interactive tools and marketing displays.
- Engaging customers in conversation about topics including, but not limited to, the area, our communities, etc.
- Directing interested customers to the appropriate Schell Brothers community.
- Regularly utilizing social media marketing to promote the Coffee House, area events, Schell Brothers, etc.
- Hosting fun, motivational meetings with the Coffee House team.