March 9, 2006
The Regal Awards celebrate excellence in the home building industry. In the first quarter of each year, the premier builders in Delaware compete to showcase their efforts from the prior year. “Regals” are awarded in a variety of categories and price ranges for new homes, styles and communities along with advertising and marketing campaigns.
The Homebuilder’s Association of Delaware hosted the annual Regal Awards March 9 2006 at Dover Downs. Both Schell Brothers and Echelon Custom Homes were award winners honored with nine (9) awards.
- Best Color Print Ad for an Individual Community – Builder Member: Breakwater
- Best Brochure for a Community with an Average Sales Price $500,000 – $749,999: Breakwater
- Best Exterior Merchandising for a Multi-Family Home with an Average Sales Price $200,000 – $349,999: Paynter’s Mill
- Best Multi-Family Home: Paynter’s Mill
- Best Custom Home over $750,000: Wolfe Pointe
- Best Brochure for a Custom Builder (Echelon Custom Homes)
- Best Website for a Custom Builder (built less than 20 homes in 2005): www.echeloncustomhomes.com (Echelon Custom Homes)
- Best Use of Media or Technology for a Builder Member: Echelon’s Customer Progress Area (Echelon Custom Homes)
- Best Interior Merchandising for a Single Family Resort Home with an Average Sales Price over $350,000: The Iris